Finding the best spring boating activities for this year doesn’t have to be hard. Boating is an exciting hobby that draws in a multitude of individuals. In 2016, there were 11,861,811 recreational boating vehicles registered in the United States, according to the United States Coast Guard. If you’re a proud boat owner, make sure you’re covered when it matters. Getting Boat Insurance is easy with Mariners Insurance in Newport Beach.
As long as you’re insured, finding activities to participate in will be a breeze. Check out this list of the best 2018 boating activities.
- Night boating Draws in a New Perspective – Getting on a boat at night is fun because you can stare at the stars while coasting through the water. Look at some constellations and get lost in the stars. You can bring a star map or download an app in order to look at the stars. It’s an easy way to have fun and entertain the family.
- Boatgating Allows for Quality Community Time – Spend some time near a stadium. You can have some fun by doing your own type of tailgating, called “boatgating.” With boatgating, you can enjoy the game experience while still residing in the water.
- Water Sports are Fun for Everyone – Tubing, wakeboarding, and waterskiing are some fun activities you can participate in. Make sure you get involved in sports. As a bonus, each activity is within the same price range.
- Golfishing is an Exciting New Hobby – Combine golf and fishing together. Two exciting games mixed together can only mean loads of fun. Get the most out of your relaxation time, and get involved with the best of both worlds. In order to find your score, find out how many it takes to catch a fish.
- Taking a Class Can Be Helpful – Sign up for a class to get back in the game. Make sure you’re getting the most out of your boating skills. You can hone your boating skills by taking a step back to learn something new.
- Get Out of Your Comfort Zone – Explore new horizons. Visit somewhere new while you can. While staying along the coast can be mundane, you can get out of that area by visiting somewhere else. Find some getaways and new places to visit that aren’t where you reside.
As long as you have Boat Insurance with Mariners, you’re prepared for the future. While there are many activities you can participate in, get involved with being a tourist, and take advantage of the longer days and warmer weather this spring.
About Mariners Insurance
Mariners General Insurance Group was founded in 1959 to protect boat owners and marine business clients. We are marine insurance experts and insure boats worldwide – in every ocean on the planet. Marine insurance is critical if you own a boat or nautical business. Trust the professionals with all of your Boat Insurance needs – trust Mariners Insurance. Call us at (800) 992-4443 any time you have questions or concerns about insurance for your vessel or marine business.